Application forms are available at the Admissions Office of the school or on the school website on payment of Rs. 200. If you use the online form, you are required to complete it online, print it out and submit the hard copy in person to the Admissions Office along with a DD for Rs. 200.
Each completed Application Form must also include:
* Three recent passport size colour photographs of the prospective student
* Copy of the prospective student’s birth certificate
* Copy of the prospective student’s Aadhar card
* Address proof of the parent (copy of passport/ration card/ driving license/voter’s ID card)
* Transfer certificate from the previous school and EMIS number (if applicable)
* Academic record from the previous school (if applicable)
* Copy of the prospective student’s community certificate
* DD for Rs. 200 taken in the name of the school (if the form is downloaded from the website)
Processing of the application may take up to two weeks. Eligible students will be called for an interactive session along with their parents/guardians on specified dates. After the interactive session, the selected candidates will be notified through phone/email. Upon notification, parents/guardians of selected students may collect the Provisional Letter of Selection and pay the fees at the school office.